Friday, March 29, 2013

Lover at Last by JR Ward

Warden, once again you have taken my breathe away. I absolutely adored LaL.  At first I was really iffy about reading a book about two gay guys. Yes I have been waiting for Qhuinn and Blay for what seems like YEARS, however it was surprise, given the sexual nature of your books, that they were not just a sub story. I knew I really did not want to read sex scenes between them. I have nothing against them, but I don't want an intimate look at their .. um.. bedroom scenes. I think Ward did a good job of... allowing me to skim over those scenes if I wanted to.
I loved the sub stories going on in LaL. I don't like to give much away, so I won't go into it all. I really can't say a whole lot more, because everyone knows I hate to write actual reviews.
But, I did very much enjoy LaL and THANK YOU WARDEN!! I cannot wait to hear who the next book is going to be about.. Although I feel something with Xcor.. evil that he is (Kenyon did a book for a bad guy once) coming in the next couple years.....
Oh, by the way, thanks for the very sublte cliff hanger in Lover at Last!! Its going to kill me to wait a year for the next book!

No comments:

Post a Comment