Friday, July 19, 2013

Merry Christmas.. on 4th Street in Fool's Gold!


I was able to experience Christmas in July when I was the happy recipient of a galley of the new Fool's Gold book "Christmas on 4th Street" by Susan Mallery. Anyone who knows me.. or reads this blog, knows I am a HUGE fan of Ms Mallery.. What I wouldn't give to be with her right now at the convention in Atlanta with her right now! -sigh-.  It's burning hot in Iowa, so a nice Christmas story was a good reprieve!

Noelle's Christmas shop is going strong and she loves all of her new friends.  Felicia and Gideon are "wedding planning" and invite his family up for a visit!  Gideon's twin brother Gabriel is on a medical vacation from the army.. Slight injury when he was working at the hospital put him out of commission for awhile. 

Gabe and Gideon's father is pretty intense and at one point I seriously want to smack him.  Their mom is cool though.  Gabe is still working on his issues but Felicia is a big help. Gabe is bored so he starts working at Noelle's Christmas shop because she needs the help. 

Seriously, I suck at writing reviews. I don't have the words to write, I never have. I'm a reader not a writer.  It's so hard to express how much I absolutely adore this book, and every other book by Ms Mallery and several other authors. Just.. put this on your "to read" list for this fall and I don't think you will regret it!

No comments:

Post a Comment