Saturday, August 17, 2013

Emily March's new book Miracle Road is the BEST Angel's Rest book so far!

I received this book via NetGalley (Love you guys!) and devoured it within a few hours. I have such a hard time writing reviews, I'm just not good at it, so I will try my best!

Lucca Romano is a scarred, wounded soul. As a college basketball coach he is the one many young men look up to. On the road home from a game one night, the bus crashes, many injured and some death. Lucca blames himself, of course.  He keeps on though, until one day he breaks. He walks out and disappears with barely any calls to his family to let them know he is safe.

Lucca is pretty much dragged to Angel's Rest by his family. We met the Romano family in the previous book. They hope that Angel's Rest will help him to heal. His best healing comes from Hope Montgomery, Lucca's next door neighbor. When the previous owners dog escapes her new home and Lucca finds her (and puppies!) in his closet, he has no idea what to do and storms next door to Hope, thinking the dog belongs to her.

Hope has experienced her own tragedy. Her daughter was kidnapped and her marraige fell apart, as her husband blamed it on her. She met Celeste's sister who told her about Angel's Rest, so she moved to start her life over and to heal.

Really, I cannot say how much this book moved me. It was very heartwarming, and so feel good...... I get goosebumps when I talk about it, it was just so amazing. My description probably sucks, sorry I just don't write those very well! Its easier to just copy and paste a description and tell why I loved this book so much.

Okay I wont go on and on and on and on.. Just.. READ IT!

P.S. If you like Robyn Carr, Susan Mallery, Beth Ciotta... any good contemporary romance, then this is a series for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment