Wednesday, September 6, 2017

Paige Tyler's X-Ops and SWAT Series.. WOW!

Okay, so I have been getting Tyler's books on NetGalley for a couple of years. I read the first, and thought they were meh, but my sister was reading them and loved them so I kept getting them. Fast forward to August 2017. On a whim, I grabbed all the books in both series and sat down with them and HOLY CRAP. I finished each series in less than a week. They were fantastic!


I love the strong female characters in both series. They don't take crap lying down, they fight for what they want. The men are equally awesome, because they see the women as their equals. Not like some series like these where the men are all alpha and the women lay down and take it. That drives me insane. 


The X-Ops series is about a group of people that are shifters. Now, they don't completely shift into animals, they only have claws, fangs, and the super human abilities. Men and women can be shifters, and apparently its a slight mutation in a persons DNA that has them become one. They are recruited to work for a secret government group, and throughout the series you can see that someone involved in the organization is trying to either take it down or take it over. 

The SWAT series is a series about a pack of werewolves who make up a Dallas SWAT team. Werewolves don't bite people to become a werewolf. It happens after a horrible traumatic event. All of the SWAT team were either cops or soldiers that experienced a traumatic event where they lived but became werewolves. And its a huge secret, too. 


Both series are really great and I hope that y'all take the time to read them!

No comments:

Post a Comment