Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Updates on books I have read

Nora Roberts- Chasing Fire... I had a hard time with this book. The basic storyline about the smoke jumpers was really interesting! But, no one died til halfway through the book, and I figured out who did it pretty quickly :(

Sherrilyn Kenyon- Born of Shadows- Number four in this league series. I loved it, just as I enjoyed the others. Yes, it is a sci-fi romance, but that is kind of kept in the backseat. There's mentions of other worlds, they ride in a spaceship, and there are different races, however, you can easily stick a thought in your head that they are traveling by car to different countries.

Reading now: Dragon Bound by Thea Harrison.. This is a really interesting start to a new paranormal romance series. I only have a few pages left and I really enjoyed it.
Darkfire Kiss by Deborah Cooke. I am only about 20 pages into this so far, but I have absolutely loved the previous books in this series (another paranormal romance series).

Charlaine Harris- Dead Reckoning- I'm about halfway through this one (yes I am actually reading four books at once) and it's a bit better than the last one.

Lastly, ... Caris Roane- Burning Skies- I really liked the first book in this series. So far, I am liking this second book. Third is released in .. May or June.

I also will be starting Throne of Fire (Kane Chronicles book 2) by Rick Riordan this week. YAY!

I will report back with how I liked each of these books :)

No comments:

Post a Comment