Sunday, November 27, 2011

What I have read while I was.. not posting..

Blood Ties by Sharon Sala- excellent ending to a romantic suspense trilogy.. Loved it.

Only His by Susan Mallery- for a nice, light romance, Susan Mallery hits it on the spot. I couldnt put it down.

The Affair by Lee Child- loved it.. havent met one of this guy's mysteries that I didnt like actually, but come on.. Tom Cruise playing a 6'5" ex Army MP in the movie for One Shot? Serious disappointment.

The Fallen 3 by Tom Snieg.. sneig. ugh I can never spell this guys name! Sniegoski. There.. This is a great young adult series about Fallen Angels... part of it was made into a tv miniseries.. just called Fallen.. it was cute.

Bring Me Home for Christmas by Robyn Carr- I loved it.. I love all of Robyn Carr's books, but the Virgin River series is amazing. Nice, light read, not alot of thinkin involved. good romance.. the characters are fantastic! Reaccuring characters, so start at the beginning with Virgin River..

Carrier of the Mark by Leigh Fallon - great young adult paranormal book .. Irish mythology involved.. cant wait for a sequel!

No comments:

Post a Comment