Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Ione Creates Magic!


So I just finished Larissa Ione's newest installment in the Lords of Deliverance series, Rogue Rider.  I don't think I have words to explain how tickled pink I am with it.  Pestilence is corralled and Reseph's memory is wiped clean and he's thrown into the human world. No memory of himself, no memory of what he has done as Pestilence.  He meets Jillian, a woman who has hidden herself away in the middle of nowhere after a horrific demon attack.  If Reseph remembers who he was, will Jillian be able to overlook his past?

I loved it. Absolutely loved this book. I finished it in just a few hours, because I wasn't able to put it down.  I encourage everyone to read this book. And if you haven't read her books yet, go all the way back to the beginning and start from there, with the first Demonica book. The characters reoccur all through both series, so you have to start at the very beginning! 

Everyone knows I'm not that great of a reviewer, you can see what the book is about on amazon or barnes and noble, or the authors website, which incidently Ione's website is http://larissaione.com/blog/ and you can also catch her on Facebook. She is an awesome status updater! I met Larissa Ione in Chicago at the RT Big Book Fair. She is an amazingly nice person, and I love her purple hair! 

Well, that's all I have. Thanks for reading and come back soon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment