Thursday, November 15, 2012

Linda Howard & Linda Jones rock it in new title Running Wild

I have been a huge fan of the Linda's for many years, and this book was no different. I thoroughly enjoyed Carlin's smart ass attitude along with Zeke's gruff manner. Carlin is running from a stalker who killed a friend of hers thinking that it was Carlin because she was wearing Carlin's coat.  She falls off the grid, running, working under the table jobs to be able to move around. She ends up in Battle Ridge, makes friends all while using an alias. Her relationship with Zeke is at times hilarious and at times painful to see because she was so scared of the stalker that she couldn't commit to staying to see where their relationship could go. Anyways, I thought this book was awesome and I can't wait for another one!

I'm sorry that I'm not much better with reviews. I just want to let people know that its an awesome book and that they should read it, I have a hard time writing why! lol

No comments:

Post a Comment