Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Quinn & Alaric.. at last! Alyssa Day finally gives us the story we have been waiting for!

I, as have millions others, have been eagerly awaiting Alyssa Day's book about Alaric and Quinn. We first met these two characters in the first book in the series Atlantis Rising back in 2007. It has been a long wait, but it was worth it. I've never been great at writing book reviews. It's easier to just say, hey I liked this book because.. So, I will go with that. I liked this book because.. It's about freaking time. Alaric and Quinn have had enough sexual tension to blow the roof off a skyscraper for five years, and I am happy that they finally got their story. The addition of Ptolemy, who calls himself the true king of Atlantis, and his obsession with Quinn because she is a strong, warrior-like female was kind of funny, especially when he took her to his dimension. I laughed alot at that part of the book. I got a little tired of Quinn constantly being kidnapped and Alaric's overbearing attitude (kind of reminded me a bit of Christian Grey in 50 Shades of Grey) . However, overall, I really liked this book and I demand a book for Jack! Thanks for your time and have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment