Monday, June 24, 2013

50 Shades of "Sick Of It!"

So yesterday I started reading "Release Me" by J. Kenner. A friend of mine suggested it, she really liked it.. blah blah blah

Ya know, a year ago when I read 50 Shades of Grey and its two sequels, I really enjoyed them. Christian and Ana drove me absolutely crazy, but in general I liked the series. Since then... Sylvia Day has had three books in her Crossfire series, Maya Banks has had two books in her Fever series, and J. Kenner has had two books in her Stark Trilogy.

I am so incredibly sick of these 50 Shades read a likes! Sick Sick sick! I read Day's first Crossfire book and wasn't thrilled. I read the two Fever books by Maya Banks.. they were okay.. at least each book focuses on different main characters.. and I got halfway through Kenner's first Stark book before I pretty much threw it down.

All of them are the same. exact. story. as 50 shades. Over, and over, and over, and over again. No More!! Seriously, it's not that I don't think they can't live up to James' Christian and Ana.. Its that its the same thing. over. and over. and over.

Seriously, find something new to write about. The dead horse has been beaten too many times now.

Sorry if I seem a little annoyed, or mean, or whatever. Have a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment