Friday, September 21, 2012

What I am looking forward to, 2012, Part 2

Next up!

Kresley cole- Shadow's Claim.. Well, I love Cole's Immortals series. The last book, Lothaire, was not the best book in the series but I still enjoyed it, and I loved that she set the stage for this new series with the new vampires, keeping with the same original story line. I am very excited to read this new one!

Alyssa Day- Heart of Atlantis... I love Alyssa Day.. I really do.. but the way the publishing dates keep changing drives me nuts! It is so hard to wait a year or more for the next book in the series when they change the release date from June to December.. And of course this is the ultimate book in the series.. Alaric and Quinn FINALLY get their book! Do I really have to wait.. Wonder how I could get an ARC of this.. Oh Ms Day.. I love you with all my heart and soul and totally in a non stalker type of way....!

Linda Lael Miller- Big Sky River.. all I gotta say is.. This better be Boone and Tara's book. I just finished the second book the other day.. I love these cowboy books! I rate them right up there with Susan Mallery and Robyn Carr.

Pamela Palmer- Love Untamed.. this is another author I met in Chicago and thought she was really nice!! She gave me a shot glass, which is still unused because I like to look at it, lol! I'm very excited for the next book in the Feral Warriors series. This is a shape shifter series, and they are amazing.

There are other books set to come out soon, but these are the ones that are on my "Read As Soon As They Come In" List.  So, what have I missed that y'all think I should read ?

No comments:

Post a Comment