Friday, September 21, 2012

What I'm looking forward to, Fall 2012 Part 1

There are so very many awesome authors coming out with new books this fall, I have no idea how I will read them all.. But I will do my best! Very sorry for not keeping the blog up to date, my father was in the hospital for several weeks and we have been trying to get him comfortable at home. So, on to my list of new stuff that is coming out!

Sharon Sala- Don't Cry For Me.. I am not really a huge fan of Sala's earlier books, however the last several have been amazing. They are a romantic suspense, coming out in trilogies.. This is book two in this set. I loved the first one.

Susan Mallery- Fools Gold Christmas... So much like Robyn Carr's Virgin River series, the Fools Gold series follows one particular town and its people. They are great, easy reads. In the trying times I have had lately, authors like Mallery and Carr help me to keep my mind from going completely berserk!

Deborah Cooke- Ember's Kiss...Her Dragonfire series is one of my absolute favorites.. Dragon shapeshifters.. I absolutely love dragons! She also has a spin off series for young adults that I have been thoroughly enjoying as well!

Jacquelyn Frank- Forbidden.. Oh the Nightwalkers series, I do not have enough good things to say about this series.. Frank is also an awesome person as well.. I follow her on her facebook page.. She rescues little kitties (sometimes dropped off at her door!) and feeds them and loves them. Her books, also, are awesome. I can't say I was a huge fan of the Shadowdwellers series. She also had a stand alone called "Drink of Me" that I REALLY liked and would love to see another.

Robyn Car- My Kind of Christmas.. all I can say is.. YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY A new Virgin River book!! I'm tickled pink and absolutely cannot wait for this!! I also love that she puts out 3 to 4 books per year, so there is no awful one year waiting period. I think EVERYONE should read her books, and I suggest her books to patrons daily at the library!

Christine Feehan- Dark Storm.. Okay, so I am sick and tired of waiting for Skyler's book. I have been reading the Dark series for over 10 years. If she can jump 25 years between book one and book three, there is absolutely no reason that we have had to wait TEN years for Skyler's book.. Which is STILL not coming out this year. I am about done reading her books. I already gave up on the Ghostwalkers series. -sigh- FRUSTRATING!

Nora Roberts- Perfect Hope.. Woohoo Inn Innsboro book three.. I loved the first one, adored the second one, and am on pins and needles waiting for the third one!

Larissa Ione- Rogue Rider.. oh the thinks I can think.. I met Ione in Chicago at the RT book fair back in April, and I have to say.. I think she is as awesome as her books are! She was extremely friendly and open. Her books are awesome.. Starting with the Demonica series and moving into the Four Horseman .. I just can't say enough good things about these!

Okay, I think I have to start a new post.. this one is getting long!

No comments:

Post a Comment