Thursday, August 18, 2011

Throne of Fire by Rick Riordan

Appears that a couple months ago, I promised a post about this book. I loved it! This is an interesting series by this author, because it is told in first person.. by two characters.  Brother and sister Carter and Sadie, and this series is about the Egyptian gods.. Throne of Fire is number two in the Kane Chronicles, Red Pyramid is the first.  The other interesting thing about the way the book is written, is that it is told as if they characters were recording it on a voice recorder. It's rather neat!  So, Sadie and Carter are trying to save the world from nasty Egyptian Gods with the help of other gods.. who are sometimes helpful and sometimes not.
So thats all I have to say about the book, except I like them alot.. course, there's not a whole lot of stuff that I blog about that I don't like.. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment