Saturday, August 16, 2014

What's coming Fall 2014?

First and Foremost! Son of No One by Sherrilyn Kenyon!  From Amazon:
             So, I'm one of those people who is annoyed that new characters keep cropping up, but I am resigned to just let her story flow as she wants it to. I am always excited for the next book, so woohoo! Just a couple more weeks!

Next:  Sharon Sala's Going Gone
         The Stormchaser series has been awesome!  This next installment Im sure will be just as great! Ms Sala is so awesome. I adore her facebook page. She has been caring for her elderly mother for years, a lady with dementia. Ms Sala's everyday stories are a help to those us of who one day in the future will be in her shoes taking care of our own parents.

Next: Nora Robert's last installment in the Dark Witch series Blood Magick
    Holy WOW I cannot wait for this book!! This series has been absolutely amazing!

Next: Jill Gregory's Sunflower Lane.
   I feel I have been waiting forever for this next installment in the Sage Creek series. This has been a wonderful series. Readers of Susan Mallery and Robyn Carr would really enjoy them. Nice romances set in small towns.

Next: Larissa Ione's Revenant
  Reaver has a twin, who saw that coming! And he's not a good guy! Woohoo! Cannot wait!

Next: Sarah Maas' Heir of Fire, third in the Throne of Glass series.
   OMG, you do not realize how awesome this series is. Yes it is young adult, but it is absolutely amazing! Female Assassion, a foundling raised by the Assassin Lord but who definitely is not who she seems to be.. 

Next: Redeemed by PC Cast, the final book in the House of Night series.
  Say it isnt so! House of Night is coming to an end??  Okay, so maybe 12 books is enough. I cant wait to see how the authors end it!

Next: Talon by Julie Kagawa
  I <3 Julie Kagawa's books. All of them. Between the Iron Fey, Call of the Forgotten, and the Immortal Rules, I love them all. And I am sooooooo excited that she is writing a book about... DRAGONS! I looooove dragons!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment